Thursday, March 6, 2008

I am a Flip Flop

Ok, I took this fun quiz and thought I would share it with everyone. I found the link on Ima on (and off) the Bima . I love reading her blog and this time there was this fun quiz.

I found out that I am a Flip Flop! Here is what it said about me:




You Are Flip Flops



You are laid back and very friendly.

Cheery and sunny in disposition, you usually have something to smile about.



Style is important to you, as long as you can stay casual.

It takes a lot to get you to dress up!



You are a loyal and true person, though you can be a bit of a flake.

You tend to "play hooky" and blow off responsibilities a lot more than most people.



You should live: By the beach



You should work: At a casual up and coming company

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Your son and I have to disagree with what the quiz comes up with. He says unless you have changed dramatically since you raised them that you have to be bare feet.

Just thought you would like to know that we are a matched pair. We are both clogs.

Peggie said...

Hmmmm both clogs huh? Something to think about!
Yeah, I still am barefoot most of the time, but I do where sandles around sometimes, the flip flop kind!