Thursday, March 27, 2008

Patience

Patience. What a word. I really dislike it.

I announced I was going to move my blog to my own .com, and I am. Just not as fast as I planned. It seems that this week has been busier than normal, plus a sick baby, who so nicely shared with her grammie.

I am using blogger here, of course you know that, but need to switch to Wordpress for putting it on my own .com. Everything is different. I can't seem to find a template that I want, when I do it does not have the right widgets, or does not go with the title of my blog or some other thing.

I know, you are probably one who has done this, and wonder how someone who was taking web design classes can be stuck and slow. Who knows!

I do know I am learning, and hope this will all be a positive move for the blog.

Here is the reason for some of my slowness. Isn't she adorable?

Sick or not, she is a sweety!

0 comments: