Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blog Meme

I have never done a blog meme or any meme that I know of, however, I was tagged and I will play along. I am still learning who is who, and do not know all my readership yet, but I guess that is part of the fun too.


*Start Copying Here*

I have randomly selected 3 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!) If you don’t know five people just put any you do know! I only managed 3.

It’s real easy!

Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!

The benefits of Viral Linking:
- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!
- Increase your Google PageRank fast
- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
- Build your community
- Make new friends!

The Strategist Notebook ~ Link Addiction ~ Ardour of the Heart ~ When Life Becomes a Book ~ The Malaysian Life ~ Yogatta.com ~ What goes under the sun ~ Roshidan’s Cyber Station ~ Sasha says ~ Arts of Physics ~ And the legend lives ~ My View, My Life ~ A Simple Life ~ Juliana RW ~ Mom Knows Everything ~ Beth & Cory’s Mom ~ A Mind Forever Voyaging~ enjoying the ride ~ Jennifer’s thoughts ~ Mom of 3 Girls ~ Amanda ~ Don’t Make Me Get The Flying Monkeys ~ ExPat Mom ~ Just Jessie ~ Wilson Six ~Krisitn ~ Nuttier Than You ~ Shonnte ~ Summer’s Nook ~ Laura Williams Musings ~ Melissa’s Idea Garden ~~ Eve at Confessions of an Everyday Housewife ~~ Blah Blah Blog ~~ Stop the Ride! ~~ Soap, Blings & Girly Things It’s All for the Best ~ Keeping Feet ~ Junky Love in Freehand ~ Getting Out of Debt ~ Free From Broke Knits and Knots ~ Two Kitties and a Puppy ~ Wissman.org ~ Retro Brett ~ Changing Seasons~Regan’s Weblog ~ Beauty from Chaos ~ The Natural Mommy ~ Charlie is Here ~ twentysixcats Drumbfaith ~ Aint no Place ~ Michiah.com


Sting My Heart ~ Families Against Feminism ~


I can only think of two that are not on here, but I will give it a try!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggie,

My name is Heather. I'm a 36 y/o christian, SAHM of two girls, 11 & 9. I've been happily married for 13 years and we live in North Texas.

I found your blog on christian forums. There's not alot of active people on that site. Anyway, I like your blog and your advice. After looking around your blog I found so many other blogs. I didn't realize there were so many. Anyway, you sound like a sweet lady so that's why I decide to reach out to you.

I'm praying you have some good advice for me. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. I have everything to be happy about, but for some reason I'm not. I have a wonderful husband, who's a great dad to our daughters. I have two adorable daughters, who I love dearly and are my whole world. My husband has a good job, so I'm able to stay at home and not have to bust my butt at some job for 40 hours a week. I know that's alot to be happy about and I am truly grateful for each of those blessings. So that's why I don't know why I am so unhappy. I think the reason why I'm unhappy is because I'm lonely. Besides my husband and my girls I don't have anyone else. I think I would be happier if I had some girlfriends to talk to. I really need to connect with some good christian friends. Maybe you can help. Thanks for listening. Heather

Peggie said...

Heather, I do not see a way to contact you personally. Could you send an email to me by clicking on the contact me on the sidebar?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Thanks for passing the meme around. It's great being able to discover new blogs!