Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Online Shopping


This week for Works for Me Wednesday we are supposed to list the places we like to shop on the web. I told my husband and the first thing he told me was that I had to tell you all about a place he loves. He said there is no shipping charges and he just placed his last order last night, late and it is already on UPS and scheduled to arrive in the next day or so.


So what is this place he recommends? Royal Discount. It has computer software and supplies.

For me, I love ebay! I look there and check out auctions and then from there I go to the ebay shops. Most anything can be found reasonably.

Also high on my list is Amazon, buy.com and then free shopping places like for coloring pictures, e-cards etc.

What online shops work for you? For more ideas, go to Rocks in My Dryer!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I like Overstock .com cause there are low low low charges for shipping...I think $1.99 for anything and everything. I don't like Victoria Sectre...they cost money to ship and return. So you can buy something and not keep it, but still pay $6 for it. fun right? :)

Mrs. Gray's Class said...

I will definitely pass on Royal Discount to my husband - what a great find. Thank you for stopping by.