Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary Rick!

It is my 3rd anniversary. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world and I love him dearly. He is a gem and I am so happy God brought him to me.

How are we celebrating our anniversary?

Let me tell you...

He is in Texas and I am in NC. Yes, my husband has sent me to see the kids. I will be here for a few days and then off to Maine for a few days. A wonderful gift from the kids and my hubby.

I made it here just fine and am enjoying my family. Lexi is entertaining. When asked if she wants to learn to walk she says no. Her mind is made up, no walking. I guess she is closer to the floor when she crawls.. just in case she falls. She is no dummy!

I will try to get some pictures and keep you informed as I travel, so, until next time, have a great day!!

0 comments: