Wednesday, January 2, 2008

ThriftyFun for Everyone.

Isn't it great to be back on schedule? I love having a break to spend with family, but it is nice to be on a schedule too.

I want to share a website that has a variety of newsletters also. Actually I am sharing three, one here and two on my other blog.

Thrifty Fun is a website that shares many ideas, as well as a tip of the day. I find recipes, crafts, money saving ideas and "how to's" . Here are the newsletters available. You can go to their site and find many ideas as well as post your own to share with others.

  • Tip of The Day (daily)
  • Daily Thrifty Tips (weekdays)
  • ThriftyFun Recipes (weekdays)
  • ThriftyFun Crafts (weekly)
  • Saving Money On... Newsletter (weekly)
Here is a sample of their Daily Tips.




Many of the ideas work for me and I wanted to share them with you.

2 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

That site comes up a lot when I'm searching for things. There are always great ideas!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tip - i'll have to check it out!