Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Helpful Links

It is Wednesday again. Hard to believe as this week is going by so fast.

So many times I wish I could fix something, find something that would work for a certain job etc. We have an Internet full of great ideas yet so often it is hard to find what we are looking for.

When sites come my way I like to check them out and then bookmark them for future use. This week it seems that I have had a number of them that have been worth the bookmarking and I decided to share some with you.

  • The Fix It Club. Ever know you should be able to fix something but you just do not know how? Well this site tells you how. Ones I looked at came complete with videos. I guess I can do that!
  • The Babycentre has all kinds of tips for babies. It is a UK site, but anyone can use the tips. Christmas on a budget is one of the pages and another on doing things with babies.
  • Dollar Stretcher.com has all kinds of hints for saving money.
  • Thrifty Fun. This site has newsletters with all great ideas, recipes, crafts etc. Worth poking around in!
There are a few sites that work for me. For more Work for me Ideas go to Rocks in My Dryer.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing, checking out the baby website now!

Kelly said...

I love the dollar stretcher!