Friday, November 23, 2007

Recipe updates

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My husband and I had the Texas part of the family here and we had a wonderful time.

My day today has not been so wonderful! I have been going crazy (short trip) trying to figure out how to get a newsletter sign up on my blogs. After spending all day it is still not working and I never got a post up for today till now. I was so excited because I thought the newsletter sign up would not be that hard and I could announce it today. Now I am tired, frustrated and have very little to write about.

A few PS's I would like to put in here. First I made the Black Forest Crisp. I used sugar free cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple in it's own juice. It was soooo good! I am diabetic, so I was worried about it, but it did not send my sugar up at all. My sugar is watched carefully by me and I like to see what I eat will do to it. Since I am mildly diabetic I can probably eat more than others, but I was still surprised at the results.

Another "PS" is from my pizza Post. My brother sent me an email telling me the changes he makes to the crust. I told him I would pass it on to my readers

Happy Turkey Day
I saw your pizza recipe on your web site. I use 3 parts white flour to 1 part whole wheat. I sift all flour used in the dough as well as what I use to roll it out. Recently I started adding a teaspoon or 2 of oil as it is mixing, it keeps it from sticking.

I do hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, Be sure to tell God how thankful you are for all HE has given you.

0 comments: