Sunday, October 28, 2007

Meet My Neighbors

Since moving to Texas I have some different neighbors.

First, I would like you to meet my mail sorter, She moved in to our mailbox and sorts our junk mail for us. Anything pooped on just goes in the trash bag.




Next is mama. She is sweet and comes over when I come home from the store. She is a begging neighbor, always borrowing carrots or other veggies and not returning them.



Here we have our bird dog trainer. This cute guy sits about 2 feet from my bird dog and torments her. I am sure Makita is thinking "What is it? I thought ALL birds flew".



This is the baby that hangs out with mama. She will not let you come close, even when mama wants her to.




We also have some neighbors that do not like their picture taken. In fact one is downright nasty. It just rattles at you when you look at it.

Ahhhhh Texas!

Check out The Natural Mommy for more meet and greet photos.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

What wild neighbors you have! And furry! :)

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

Too cute! I admit I'm jealous of your neighbors.

:-)