Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Pink Dyson

Have you ever won anything? For some reason I have trouble winning. Unless there is a bunch of something being given out. you know how it is where you go and about everyone goes home with something, I am usually not a winner. I open bottle caps where it states almost everyone is a winner and am sure the inside will say "You are a loser, don't bother trying again".

Well, I am trying again to win something. Why not give it a shot? You can try too at the Domestic Diva.

Dyson is giving away this great pink vacuum in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. I know it is fun to win things, and fun to try, but the fact that breast cancer is something that needs a cure and is taking lives is not fun. The fear and suffering that goes into women and even some men when they find they are a victim is something that makes us all know a cure needs to be found.

I want to thank Dyson for making this available to make it fun to spread the word and also to The Domestic Diva for giving us the challenge.

Why not give it a shot and try to win yourself by spreading the word!

I would like to also ask that if you know someone who is a survivor or suffering from the cancer at this time that you embrace them, support them and, most of all, pray for them.

0 comments: