Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Inspiration

As some of you know from my previous blogs ( messy desk, works for me post here and here) I have been trying to get more organized. Well, I found something while blog hopping that has given me inspiration. It is called

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Since I just found this I do not have before and after pictures of my desk, etc, but I have been given inspiration to keep on going and post something really good next week. I look at my mess here and see a craft/computer/ storage room that is hardly able to be used for the computer part. Yes, I do have a desk now, but that is it. I have another room in the back, supposedly the spare bedroom, that has scrapbook stuff, baby stuff that is no longer needed or only needed when more grand babies come and books galore all over. I have paint setting here to tackle the living room. I have several boxes set to mail out and numerous other things all over. So, now I have inspiration to try to get something done so I am not embarrassed when next weeks Tackle It Tuesday rolls around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! A clutter-free desk feels so good. :)

Anonymous said...

I just signed up for it too and found a awesome check mark from photobucket off someone elses blog to use after a competed task~