Sunday, October 21, 2007

My New Venture

As I wrote in my previous post, yesterday was my six week anniversary with blogging. I have been thinking about another blog, and yet a bit nervous about starting a second one. my mind has been racing:

  • Could I do it?
  • Could I think of enough to say on two of them?
  • Would I be able to keep up?
  • Would this second one be relevant and meet the needs of younger women?
  • Would anyone read it?
  • Would they????
Many other thoughts have run through my mind. I actually had this second blog in my mind when I started this one, but decided to get my feet wet with this and see how well I could do, then add the other.

Today I worked on the other one, and am waiting for the designer to see if she can make it 3 column before I put too much in the sidebars, but "Meet Me In The Garden" is launched.

I am hoping to make a difference in some lives and fill the command in Titus 3:5 by being the older who has something to offer the younger women.

I would appreciate your prayers in this effort, as it is part of the tugging on my heart in my desire to serve my God.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

check check :D
http://www.giselejaquenod.com.ar/blog/?p=43