Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Email Woes

Ever have one of those days where you are exhausted, the baby isn't; you want to sit, the baby doesn't; you want to read your email, the server won't send it, and if they did they baby won't let you?

That was yesterday. No email all day to add to my frustration of being so tired and Scout so active. We had to go out last night and did not get home until about 10:30. There in my email was over 200 messages! Since it did not send me them all day, my email isp decided to send half of them 3 times and the other half 4 times! I had over a hundred junk mails for medications, body parts I do not have and bootlegged software to wade through. Most of them 4 times!

Once I deleted and bounced all those back to the sender I was able to get to my yahoo group mails and personal emails. I hit the personal ones first, then the others could wait till this AM. What a mess.

Now, today, I have all the yahoo group emails as well as my regular devotional and verse of the day emails to wade through, and Scout will get here in about 15 minutes! Want to take bets as to how long it will take me to get through all of YESTERDAYS mail??

I did open one very interesting email this morning. I want to pass that on to you in my next blog. I wrote the sender and asked permission, but it has some goodies for everyone!

0 comments: