Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh where, Oh where did my blog go?

It was 5:45 AM and I was awake. I was writing my blog for today in my head and it was sooooooooo good. I fell asleep, had the weirdest dream, and woke and my blog was gone. Gone! I can't even remember what it was about. I don't know what happened to it. I tried to go back to bed and maybe it would come back, you know how when you forget something when you walk into another room and you go back and there it is! You just left it in the other room when you walked out. You had it back now and all is well.

I thought going back to bed would bring it back. It did not. All it did was want to make me take a nap and I have too much to do today for that. So, if I did not leave the blog in bed, where did I lose? Some thoughts came to mind:

  1. Someone in my dream stole it to use for themselves.
  2. I had the window open and the fan on, maybe it blew into my husbands head... he says no.
  3. It blew into the bookcase across the room, I looked and can't find it there either
  4. Maybe, but I hope not, I have a hole in my head and it slipped into it.
  5. When you would forget something my grandmother used to say "It must have been a lie", well believe me, this was no lie!

Another thought occurred to me, I am getting too old and forgetful, NO, PLEASE NO!!

My daughter answered the question for me, she said I just had too much on my mind and the stress of it all took it. Ahhhhh that sounds so much better.

I have decided to put a pad by my bed for my thoughts. I had one there but moved it and forgot to put it back... oh oh, there is that nasty word again, forgot!

Well, maybe later today I will remember that terrific blog I spent time on during the night and will post it then. If not, just know I had a great one.

2 comments:

Jes said...

I never did remember mine either mom. and I had 2 running through my head.
I woke up at 4 this morning and had to go out to the livingroom to write down the main points for my Frugal Friday blog before I could fall back asleep...

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

Haha, this is too funny. Thanks for making me smile!